General Conditions of Sale
General conditions of Sale
These General Conditions of Sale have as their object the purchase of Masseria Casaburo products carried out remotely via the telematic network on the site shop.masseriacasaburo.it, belonging to Masseria Casaburo, based in Fasano (BR), Contrada Gravinella 119 - 7215. Each the purchase transaction will be governed by the provisions of Legislative Decree 185/99, Legislative Decree. 206/05; the information aimed at the conclusion of the contract will be subject to art. 12 of the Legislative Decree. 70/03 and, as regards the protection of confidentiality, it will be subject to the legislation referred to in Legislative Decree 196/03.
Conclusion of the contract and acceptance of the general conditions of sale
The contracts for the sale of products on the shop.masseriacasaburo.it site are considered concluded when the purchase order placed by the customer at Masseria Casaburo is received and the latter accepts it. Masseria Casaburo will promptly send the customer a receipt of the purchase order made by the customer.
The customer, by sending his purchase order electronically, declares to have read and accepted these general terms and conditions and undertakes to observe and respect them in his relations with Masseria Casaburo.
Personal data treatment
Masseria Casaburo pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 informs that the personal and fiscal data acquired also verbally in reference to the commercial relationships established, provided directly by the interested parties, or otherwise acquired within the company's activity, will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation , including the confidentiality obligations established by them
In relation to the aforementioned, the rights referred to in Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
The Customer is required, before submitting his purchase order, to carefully read these general conditions of sale. The forwarding of the purchase order implies their full knowledge and acceptance.
Finally, the Customer is required, once the online purchase procedure has been completed, to print and keep these general conditions of sale, already viewed and accepted during the conclusion of the contract.
By sending the online order, the customer sends Masseria Casaburo a proposal to purchase the product and/or products included in the cart. When the Customer places an online order for the products he has placed in the cart, he agrees to purchase them at the price and terms indicated in these General Conditions of Sale.
Masseria Casaburo will communicate to the customer the acceptance and confirmation of the order.
In particular, Masseria Casaburo will not accept orders:
• if the material, at the time of the order, was not available in stock and/or
• if the Customer cannot or does not want to pay using credit cards (Paypal) or cash on delivery.
METHOD OF PURCHASE
The customer buys the product, the characteristics of which are illustrated online, at the price indicated therein plus the delivery costs specified on the site. (any costs for cash on delivery are excluded).
Before submitting the purchase order, the unit cost of each selected product is summarized, together with the total cost in the event of the purchase of multiple products and the relative delivery costs.
Once the purchase order has been forwarded, the customer will receive from Masseria Casaburo an e-mail message certifying the receipt of the purchase order and containing information relating to the main characteristics of the purchased good, a detailed indication of the price, delivery costs, applicable taxes and means of payment and containing a reference to the general conditions of the contract and to the information about the existence of the right of withdrawal, the conditions and methods of its exercise displayed on the site. Following the approval of the Law Decree no. 223"maneuver bis"Art. 37 paragraphs 8 and 9, converted with Law 248 of August 4, 2006, which came into force on August 12, 2006, which reinstates the obligation to communicate the list of customers and suppliers in case of issue invoice, and of Law Decree 78 of May 31, 2010 converted into Law 122 of July 30, 2010, requires customers to communicate their VAT NUMBER and FISCAL CODE in the appropriate fields on the site.
The customer can make the payment due by choosing one of the following methods listed.
Payment by credit card:In the event that the consumer intends to pay by credit card, he can use the payment procedure with PayPal, suitable for ensuring the confidentiality of the data provided by customers. For any information and further Legal Agreements, the Customer is referred to the website www.paypal.com.
Cash on delivery:Cash on delivery is accepted only if made by cash; consequently, pursuant to and by effect of art. 1197 of the civil code, payments made by bank check will not be accepted. Cash on delivery will be subject to a surcharge that will be communicated to the customer following each order placed. This surcharge is to be attributed solely and exclusively to the Courier chosen and used by Masseria Casaburo.
DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
The purchased good, together with the relative invoice, is delivered by courier to the address specified by the Customer when ordering online. Any specific needs must be proposed by the customer to Masseria Casaburo.
In the event that the customer chooses the cash on delivery method, the payment must be made exclusively by cash.
GUARANTEE OF CONFORMITY AND DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
The products purchased on the shop.masseriacasaburo.it site are subject to the regulations on the sale of consumer goods. The delivered products comply with the characteristics shown on-line.
Masseria Casaburo is liable to the customer for any lack of conformity existing at the time of delivery of the goods.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The Consumer Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract, without indicating the reasons, within 14 (fourteen) days. The withdrawal period expires after 14 (fourteen) days from the day on which the Consumer Customer or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by him, acquires physical possession of the products.
In the case of a contract relating to multiple products ordered by the Consumer Customer, in a single order and delivered separately, the withdrawal period expires after 14 (fourteen) days from the day on which the Consumer Customer or a third party, other than the carrier and himself. designated, acquires physical possession of the last product.
3. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Consumer Customer is required to inform Masseria Casaburo at one of the addresses transcribed below:Masseria Casaburo, Contrada Gravinella 119- 7215 Fasano (BR); e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The Consumer Customer must communicate his decision to withdraw from the contract stipulated with Masseria Casaburo through an explicit declaration, by sending a letter by post, fax or e-mail to the addresses referred to in the previous paragraph. To this end, the Consumer Customer can freely choose to use the model withdrawal form attached to the Instructions on the right of withdrawal (click here), but it is not mandatory.
5. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for the Consumer Customer to send the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
6. Pursuant to art. 54, paragraph 4, of the Consumer Code, the burden of proof relating to the exercise of the right of withdrawal lies with the Consumer Customer, therefore it is advisable that this communication be sent to Masseria Casaburo by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the following address:Contrada Gravinella 119 - 7215 Fasano (Br); or by any other suitable means to demonstrate with certainty the shipment and receipt of the communication by Masseria Casaburo.
EFFECTS OF WITHDRAWAL
If the Consumer Customer withdraws from the contract stipulated with Masseria Casaburo, all payments he has made will be refunded, with the exception of delivery costs and any cash on delivery costs.
The Consumer Customer must return the goods or deliver them to Masseria Casaburo at the following address:Masseria Casaburo, Contrada Gravinella 119 - 7215 Fasano (Br), without undue delay and in any case within 14 (fourteen) days from the day on which he communicated to Masseria Casaburo your withdrawal from the contract. The deadline is met if the Consumer Customer sends back the goods before the expiry of the period of 14 (fourteen) days.
The direct costs of returning the goods will be borne by the Consumer Customer.
The Consumer Customer is only responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
CASES OF EXCLUSION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1. The Consumer Customer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal provided for by art. 24 ("Right of withdrawal") in the following cases:(a) if the goods are made to measure and/or clearly personalized; (b) if the assets are likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly; (c) if the sealed goods, opened after delivery, do not lend themselves to being returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection; (d) sealed food products once opened; (e) if the goods, after delivery, are, by their nature, inseparably mixed with other goods;